What’s a Cultural Pass? It’s essentially a free day pass to these local attractions:
A free day pass sounds great, doesn’t it? Here are the nitty gritty details about using the Cultural Passes:
- You have to be at least 18 years old and have a Clackamas County library card in good standing to check out a pass.
- Limit of two passes checked out per day.
- Reserved passes are available for pickup one hour before closing on the night prior to the intended day of use.
- The pass must be returned on the day used at least one hour before closing (to allow for the next patron to pick up before closing).
- The pass must be returned to the library from which it was borrowed.
Each pass is different, both in location and how many people it will admit, so you might want to check with us before you reserve a pass.
To reserve a Cultural Pass, call the library at 503-682-2744 or stop by the Circulation Desk.
What are you waiting for? Reserve a Cultural Pass today!