Take free courses online with Ed2Go!
Increase your job skills or continue your education with access to over 300 fully online courses taught in real time by expert instructors, including respected authors and college professors.
Courses are 6 to 12 weeks in length and are completely free. Topics include Career and Professional, Computers and Technology, Writing and Publishing, and Personal Development. Course titles include:
- Mastering Public Speaking
- Learn to Buy and Sell on eBay
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Start Your Own Arts and Crafts Business
- Creating Web Pages
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Beginning Writer's Workshop
- Protect Your Money, Credit, and Identity
- SAT/ACT Preparation
- Drawing for the Absolute Beginner
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010
Each class takes 2 to 4 hours per week, with course assignments and a final exam. A certificate of completion is awarded at the end of each course.
Visit the Ed2Go website and see for yourself!
Questions? Contact the Reference Desk at 503-682-2744 or email@example.com.
Last updated: 7/5/2012 11:14:24 AM